This specialty printed holiday fine art metal print ornament is perfect to enjoy as a keepsake or as a gift.
Featuring a photograph of the Milky Way in Wyoming on a new moon.
- Limited edition line of fine art metal print ornaments
- The same quality as our signature fine art metal prints but as a flat 2.75” wide circle
- Printed using an innovative dye sublimation process that directly prints and permanently seals the photographs to a specially coated high-quality 100% recycled aluminum sheet
- Ready to hang with attached ribbon
- Archival, uniquely durable, waterproof, UV resistant, and lightweight
- Comes in a wax paper envelope for protection and easy gifting
- Professionally printed and hand packaged in our studio
- Made in the Rocky Mountains, Wyoming, USA
Collections: In-Stock and Ready to Ship / Deliver , Metal Print Ornaments
Category: Allison Pluda , astrophotography , CentennialCollection , christmas , fine art , galaxy , gift print , hanukkah , holidays , instock , laramie , metal print , milky way , nature , night , night sky , OnlineGallery , OnlineStore , OrnamentCollection , outdoors , photography , ribbon , Rocky Mountains , Seneca Creek Studios , silhouette , stars , Wyoming
SENECA CREEK STUDIOS' owner and artist, Allison Pluda, is an award winning fine art nature, portrait, and commercial photographer based outside Laramie, Wyoming who offers the highest quality prints with a uniquely professional and personal touch. Her artwork is part of private collections worldwide and has been displayed in a variety of fine art galleries, juried art shows, silent auctions, and solo and group exhibitions. You can find many of her photographs published in magazines, calendars, books, newspapers and other mediums nationwide as well. She is best known her Wyoming landscape photography, classic Western vistas, and starscapes on her signature fine art metal prints.
Allison started Seneca Creek Studios in 2007 and brings over a decade of her professional experiences to life with her natural, vibrant, genuine, and adventurous style. She eventually gave up her corporate career to follow her dreams and became a professional artist and small business owner. She hasn’t looked back since and truly puts her heart and soul into every photograph, project, and client she works with. She now runs her online fine art gallery, portrait photography business, and visual marketing and design studio full-time.
Sign up to get a free gift, the latest on sales, new releases and more…
GET YOUR FREE COPY of our latest studio magazine and print catalog
Featuring over 40 pages of beautiful photographs as well as behind the lens stories and our comprehensive guide to our fine art wall prints.
© 2023 Seneca Creek Studios.
by Allison Pluda. All rights reserved.
Powered by Shopify